How a Living Lab B2B matchmaking event works
The matchmaking event offers you the unique opportunity to meet the challenge owners involved in both Living Labs and to pitch your innovative solutions during the workshops as well as to engage in one-on-one meetings during the matchmaking sessions.
In addition to meeting the Living Lab challenge owners there will also be ample opportunity to engage in one-to-one business meetings with other participants.
To make sure you get the most out of your participation, there are a couple of things you should take into consideration during the registration process:
- If you are an innovative company who would like to offer its solutions to one of the challenge owners, be sure to register yourself as 'Solution Provider'. This will provide you the possibility to engage in 1-on-1 meetings with the challenge owners.
- If you would like to pitch your solution during one of the workshops, make sure to indicate this during registration when asked about and to sign up for the corresponding workhop(s). The Living Lab challenge owners and project developers will subsequently select the companies they would like to see a pitch from and you will be notified in due time.
- If you are not selected to provide a pitch, don't worry, you will still have ample opportunities to meet with the challenge owners and other potential cooperation partners during the matchmaking sessions. This is an efficient and easy way to meet with other participants through pre-arranged meetings.
The process of registering and booking meetings
1.Register - Until the 4th of September
- Register via the green button on the right side at the home page
- If you want to offer your solutions to the challenge owners, make sure to register as solution provider.
- Want to provide a pitch at one of the workshops? Make sure to indicate during registration and to sign up for the corresponding workshop(s).
- From registration to the event, there will be regular e-mail updates explaining what you need to do next.
If you don't receive e-mails, you might need to check your SPAM folder.
2.Set up a profile
Create a strong profile which will raise your visibility to others on this platform. Make it clear and concise. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer the challenge owners or potential partners and who you want to meet. A good profile will significantly generate more meetings. Don't forget that your profile will be live and visible even after the event.
Setting up your profile does not take more than 10 min.
3.Request meetings | 22nd of July - 11th of September 2019
Be active, not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically.
- Only solution providers can request meetings with the Living Lab challenge owners and vice versa. Solution providers can also request meetings with each other and other participants.
- Meeting requests need to be accepted by the recipients, otherwise they can not be scheduled.
Every meeting at the B2B Matchmaking Event takes 20 min. There are two sessions scheduled of 1 hour, so during one session you can meet up to 3 people in total.
4.Build connections | 12th of September 2019
About 1-2 days before the event you will receive an email with your detailed meeting schedule. A hard copy version will also be handed out during the event.
Download the B2MATCH MOBILE APP
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* get informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
Still curious about the process? You can check the following short video prepared by Enterprise Europe Network.